StandAlone Analog Digital Video Recorders
Make it Easy to Record, Play & View Surveillance Video
The primary difference between a Security Digital Video Recorder (DVR) and a Video Cassette Recorder (VCR) is that a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) does not record to a videotape. It saves data to a hard drive instead (like a computer). In doing so, it also transfers Analog Video to Digital Format. DVR’s allow users to record more content and provide more recording options. Unsurpassed reliabilty trusted by professionals and the most advanced security protection available. Password protected so you decides who has access. Security DVRs are rock solid systems designed to manage multiple Cameras, record and playback functions locally or over the Internet. Each Channel can support a Video Camera. This Digital Video Recorder gives the user the ability to record and watch from any computer around the world without using a computer based DVR. DVR (Digital Video Recorder) has a whole host of features making it a superior replacement for an analogue time-lapse VCR. It has on-screen display with RTC (Real Time Clock), supports multiplexers, a built-in quad processor.
Economy Class Nuvico EV-4000N Series 4, 8, 16 Channel MPEG4 Digital Video Recorder
NVEV-4000N Nuvico 4 Channel DVR MPEG-4 120PPS DVD-RW
NVEV-8000N Nuvico 8 Channel DVR MPEG-4 120PPS DVD-RW
NVEV-16000N Nuvico 16 Channel MPEG-4 120 FPS DVR-RW
Enterprise Class DVRs
AP-F3200 Nuvico APEX 32 Channel DVR 960PPS DVD-RW MPEG-4
- Model Number – AP-F3200
- Video Format – NTSC/PAL auto detect
- Operating System – Embedded Linux
- Quadruplex Function – Simultaneous record / playback / network / backup
- Video Input – 32
- Multiple Main Monitor Outputs – 4 composite, 1 VGA
- Outputs – Composite-1: Channels 1-16. Composite-2: Channels 17-32. Composite-3: Channels 1-16. Composite-4: Channels 17-32. VGA: Channels 1-16.
- Channel Display options – 1, 4, 9, 16.
- Video Compression Method – MPEG-4
- Network Transmission Method – MPEG-4 / M-JPEG selectable
- Average File Size – 1.7-17KB
- Maximum Recording Rate & Resolution – 960pps @ 360 x 240(NTSC) / 800pps @ 360 x 288(PAL), 960pps @ 720 x 240(NTSC) / 800pps @ 720 x 288(PAL), 480pps @ 720 x 480(NTSC) / 400pps @ 720 x 576(PAL).
- Alarm In/Out – 16/4
- System Control – Key buttons, IR remote controller, remote client PC, NVCK-3X
- Audio In/Out – 4/1
- PTZ Dome & Controller Interface – RS-422/485
- Display Settings – Brightness, contrast, color adjustments, hidden/covert per channel.
- Camera Title – 22 characters per channel
- Recording Modes – Continuous, schedule, alarm, motion, and panic recording.
- Recording Adjustments – Resolution, frame rate, and picture quality per channel.
- Pre-Alarm & Post Alarm Recording – Pre-alarm: 5 sec. per channel / Post-alarm: 60 sec. per channel.
- Motion Detection – 22 x 15 (NTSC), 22 x 18 (PAL) selectable grids / 10 sensitivity levels.
- Search Mode – Time/Date, Calendar, Log
- Playback Speed – Up to 32x
- Power Failure Recovery – Auto reboot while maintaining system settings.
- Alarm Notification – Pop up, system buzzer, alarm relay, email.
- User Level – 1 admin, 5 configurable users, 1 admin, 10 configurable remote users.
- Communication Port – 2 RS-232C, 2 RS-485, ethernet.
- Internal Storage Bays – 2 internal, 2 removeable bays (SATA)
- Expandable Storage – Support up to 8 AP-ES units
- Built-in Backup Device – DVD-RW
- Mini-Player for Backup – Auto installation into DVD during backup.
- External Backup Device Support – USB Thumbdrive
- Watermark – Yes
- Audio Over Network – 2-way
- Power Failure Recovery – Auto reboot while maintaining previous record settings.
- Power – 100-240VAC (50/60Hz), universal
- Dimensions – 445(W) x 388(D) x 88(H)
- Weight – 11 Kg
- Power Consumption – AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 85W max, typical 60W.
AP-F3200 Spec Sheet Download
* Units come with 3 year Manufactures Warranty.
* Hard Drive Space is customizable, choose from 250GB, 500GB, 750GB, up to 2TB (terabytes) for extended recording times.